that are coming with sun rays. For this reason girls use many products and creams with different SPF’s. It is not that difficult to maintain your skin according to season. It needs little effort and you can protect skin from getting suntanned. Below I mention some tips with which you can save your skin from tanning.
Top 10 Tips To Protect Skin From Sun Tanning During Summers:
1. With sun tanning the texture of skin becoming dull. To protect from this apply sunscreen before 15 minutes; whenever you want to go outside of home and simultaneously the dry wind make skin rough and dry. So to maintain the smoothness of your skin nourish it with top-rated moisturizer.
2. Compulsorily include or increase the amount of green vegetables and juicy fruits in our diet chart.
3. Drink as much water as you can; it is necessary for a healthy body and it also improves the shine of your skin and hair. Drink at least 6-8 liters a day.
4. When you feel hungry then intake of water instead of food will help in two ways- to maintain the weight of your body and also able to control your hunger for some time.
5. Excess water usage also helps to maintain the temperature of your body and you never face the problem of dehydration.
6. Prepare a paste of baking soda and use it as a scrub on the tanned area. Apply it on alternate days for two weeks.
7. Prepare a mixture of vinegar and water in equal proportion. Soak your hands in the solution for about five minutes then wash your hands with cold water.
8. Prepare a mixture by combining a teaspoon of honey and lemon juice. Apply this mixture on your skin and keep it for 10 minutes.
9. Prepare a mixture of lemon juice, rose water, and cucumber and apply on the affected area. Lemon juice helps in fading the tan and rose water acts as cooling agents.
10. Apply a paste of lemon, yogurt and gram flour for 5 minutes on tanned areas. It will also remove dark and dead skin.
11. Apply the mixture of turmeric, lemon juice, and a tablespoon of raw milk on a tanned area. Leave it till the mixture dries and then wash it with cold water.