Top Ten PROS & CONS of Hand Sanitizers : Have you ever thought if hand sanitizers are good or bad, do hand sanitizer have any side effects and the hand sanitizer dangers of using it. Let’s take it to the next level. Did you ever think what will happen if you drink hand sanitizer, Is it deadly to drink hand sanitizer or Is hand sanitizer toxic if ingested? It is indeed clear that we have lots of points to ponder over. Many parents believe that the practice of using hand sanitizer in children is a good way to keep them away from bacterial infection. Hand sanitizer is a liquid formula which helps to remove all foreign elements from our hand. Foreign elements are those particles that are not recognized by our body for example bacteria, viruses, etc. There are various ways to come in contact with bacteria like handshakes with an infected person or use their personnel belongings. So it is a good practice if you are using hand sanitizer. There are many advantages and disadvantages of using hand sanitizer in daily life. According to a research, hand sanitizer may be hazardous for small children. United States of America Centre for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention found in one of their studies that frequent use of hand sanitizer by children may results in stomachache, vomit, itching in eyes. In this research they conducted Study on almost 70 thousand hand sanitizer infected children between 2011 -2014. According to the research, scientists found that the effect of the hand sanitizer is bad for children age less than 5 years in 91% cases. Scientists suggest to use soap and clean water for cleaning the hands of small children instead of hand sanitizer.
Best 10 PROS & CONS of Sanitizers :
The use of hand sanitizer is increasing day by day, as people are not fully aware of the pros and cons of using hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer is a liquid which reduces the amount of infection-causing agents from hands. Hand Sanitizer can be found in three forms liquid, gel, and foam in a market. Process to use hand sanitizer is very easy, have to rub 2-3 drops of sanitizer on hands. No need for water to wash hands. According to me, firstly you should know as many as possible hand sanitizer advantages and disadvantages then decide if you prefer to use or stop hand sanitizer usage.
Top 10 Advantages (Pros) of Hand Sanitizers :
Hand sanitizer has some advantages as well as disadvantages. As we know everything we use have some pros and cons likewise hand sanitizer also have their benefits and limitations. First we will increase our awareness on hand sanitizer benefits and then discuss about hand sanitizer limitations.
1. The chances to get ill decrease.
2. The chances of infection reduces.
3. Time taken in cleaning hands with Hand sanitizer takes second while soap takes time.
4. It kills all bacteria and micro-organisms from our hands.
5. Hand sanitizer is less likely to react or cause skin infections.
6. Hand sanitizer is very portable to use, it is very handy to carry as sometimes you won’t find sink and Water to wash hands.
7. Hand sanitizer makes skin soft and smooth from becoming dry.
8. If you are attending any group meeting or you are in a classroom, Theatre, or any such place where a lot of people are involved then you can use hand sanitizer before having snacks. This practice of using hand sanitizer acts as a safeguard against the common cold, fever, viral, etc.
Top 10 Disadvantages of (Cons) Hand Sanitizers :
1. Hand sanitizer is not safe for small children age less than 5 years.
2. Hand sanitizer causes eye infection.
3. Hand sanitizer sometimes causes stomach aches and vomits.
4. Hand Sanitizer never cleans all germs from our hands, it’s best for the removal of bacteria.
5. A small amount of intake by children need medical treatment.
6. Hand sanitizer kills both good and bad bacteria.
7. Hand sanitizer never removes visible dirt from our hands.
8. Hand sanitizer is very flammable in nature so always keep it away from flammable objects.